Joshua B. Clark
- Managing Member
Joshua is a Sacramento Native. He graduated from McGeorge School of Law and has 15 years of litigation experience, which he has used to build a successful practice with a substantial client base.
All through his years in practice, Joshua has consistently delivered proven results for his clients. He is aggressive, thorough, persistent, and diligent in his relentless pursuit of justice on behalf of his clients. Additionally, he prides himself with the ability to provide his clients with personalized attention, care, accuracy and dedication expected of seasoned professionals.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Litigation and Transactions 50%
- Business Litigation and Transactions 35%
- Estate Planning & Administration 15%
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2000
- San Diego State University , San Diego , California
Past Employment Positions
- David W. Byers, 2005 to 2012